WHAT I DO -
As a strategist and performance coach, I help individuals and organizations activate their strengths and maximize their effectiveness.
• Personally trained over 500 teams,
• Worked as a corporate trainer and hiring manager for eight years
• Taught success strategies to thousands
• Author of THE STRENGTHSPATH PRINCIPLE,
• Author of THE STRENGTHSPATH TIME MANAGER,
• Author of TAKE THIS JOB and SHAPE IT
• Author of DREAM JOB!!! A Strengths Based Guide to Finding Work You Love
• Co-founder of Road to Jobs where 88% found work in an average of 10 days.
• Graduate of the Coaches Training Institute (1999)
• Gallup Certified "Strengths Performance Coach”
• Marcus Buckingham Certified "StandOut Trainer".
WHO I WORK WITH -
• Young Professionals
• Mid-Career Professionals
• Leaders of Small and Medium Size Organizations
• Leaders of Organizations in Start Up
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT -
• Integration of 8 Strength Dimensions
• Combining Universal Principles, Individual Strengths and Situational Reality
WHY IT WORKS -
• Every Individual and Organization has an Intrinsic Design or DNA
• Individuals/Organizations only Optimize Performance when Performing from Strength
WHAT OTHERS SAY -
"Dale has always impressed me with his integrity, marketing insights, compassion and follow through. He thinks outside the box, asks the questions that others fail to ask and has a real heart for training others to be the best they can be."
Tim Turner, Owner Turner Strategic - Atlanta, Georgia
"Dale Cobb is the consummate professional. He is detail oriented, has superb follow-through and is tremendously engaging. Dale’s ability to work with all personalities and abilities is truly the key to his success. He is extremely skilled at relationship building and instilling confidence in others."
Lori Myers, Pacifica Graduate Institute
"I’ve found Dale reflects the highest degree of integrity, sincerity and knowledge. His high standards are a plus to any team, group or company fortunate enough to have his services.”
Dan Philpot, Alpharetta, GA
"A great speaker, very detailed, personable, and a great trainer....Always impressed!"
Michele Floyd, Independent Consultant, Chattanooga, TN
"Our conversations were very helpful in keeping me on track and getting me to the finish line."
Joe Sexton, Executive Search, Managing Partner, Chicago, Illinois
HOW IT WORKS -
Start with a free conversation by phone or email.
READY TO TALK?
Reach out on LinkedIn, email at email@example.com, visit online at dalecobb.com or call directly at 805.668.9600.