Thursday, March 24, 2016

Strengths Summary I

Strengths Summary I from Dale Cobb on Vimeo.

Workshop (10-15 Minutes)

Pull together a preliminary "Strengths Summary" with brief notes on yourself. Remember your strengths are any internal or external resource that helps you ad value or make a contribution in the marketplace.

My Discovered (Natural) Strengths:

Passions (Intense Interests)


Talents (Innate Abilities)


Personality (Traits and Temperament)


Values (Priorities and Motivations)


Learning Style (Reading, Listening, Discussing, Hands On)


My Developed  (Acquired) Strengths

Skills (Steps and Methods)


Knowledge (General Vocabulary, Professional Terminology, Regulations)


Resources (Tools and Technology I own)


Education (Diplomas, Degrees, Certificates, Certifications)


Experience (Work History, Volunteering, Accomplishments)



My Decision Based Strengths

Character (Integrity, Dependability, Courage)


Attitude (Mindset, Thought Patterns)


Appearance (Clothing, Grooming)


Mission (Goals, Direction, Destination)


Location (Proximity to Work, Nashville Principle, Geography of Success)







No comments:

Post a Comment